WE ARE COMMITTED TO PROTECTING YOUR PRIVACY
Age Requirement for Use of Site: This Site is not intended for use by persons under the age of 18 years old. You must be 18 years old or older to provide any personal information to the Site, or to us through the Site.
Domicile Requirement for Use of the Site: Our Site is intended only for individuals who are domiciled in the United States.
- Collecting Information
- Usage and Sharing
- Your California Privacy Rights
- Your Nevada Privacy Rights
- Children's Privacy
- International Data Transfers
- Contact Us
Collecting Information:Personally Identifiable Information
The Site may request and collect certain personally identifiable information including, but not limited to, personal information submitted to us through various means such as online forms, information requests, e-mail and comments submitted to the Site. Such information collected through the Site may include your contact information, financial information, health-related information, and other sensitive information.Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may also collect certain non-personally identifiable information via the Site, such as Site usage activity and preferences, as well as demographic and profile data.Information that we automatically collect
- Browser and device data, such as IP address, device identifier, device type, operating system and Internet browser type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, plug-ins, add-ons, and the language version of the Sites you are visiting; and
- Usage data, such as geolocation data, browsing history, time spent on the Site, pages visited, links clicked, language preferences, patterns of use, and the pages that led or referred you to our Site.
We also collect information about your online activities on websites and connected devices over time and across third-party websites, devices, apps, and other online features and services. For example, some of our community websites may use Google Analytics on our Site to help us analyze your use of our Site and diagnose technical issues.
Usage and Sharing:
We use information collected on and through this Site for a variety of purposes in the course of business and as otherwise set forth herein. Because we offer you the ability to connect with hundreds of other companies that offer products and services that you may be interested in, including companies in the insurance, mortgage, and other industries, we may share your personal information with one or more third parties such as insurance companies, insurance carriers, mortgage companies, marketing companies, brokers/agents, call centers, lead buyers, lead generators, and advertising agencies (together, our "Third Party Partners") consistent with your engagement with us.
- Such information may be used to process the information you submit to us to receive quotations or to send you information about our and our Third Party Partners' products and services and other information and materials that may be of interest to you, consistent with the context in which you provided your information.
- We may disclose your personal information to companies that perform technology or marketing services for us for their use in performing such services.
- We may transfer, sell or assign personal information to third parties as a result of a sale of all or substantially all of our assets relating to this portion of our business or in connection with a merger, consolidation, change in control, reorganization or liquidation.
- We also reserve the right to disclose any information concerning you if required by law or to protect or defend our rights or the rights or well-being of our users or if you are involved (or are reasonably suspected to be involved) in any illegal activity, even without a subpoena, warrant or court order.
We may match information collected from you through different means or at different times, and use such information along with information obtained from other sources, including third parties.
We may transfer, sell or assign aggregate, non-personally identifiable information about Site usage to Third Party Partners.
Electronic marketing communications. We may send you promotional email communications about Apollo, invite you to participate in promotions, or otherwise communicate with you for marketing purposes, consistent with your preferences and applicable law. For example, when we collect your contact information through your interaction with our Site, we may use that information to follow up with you to send you information that you have requested about Apollo or our Third Party Partners. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these marketing communications from us via the unsubscribe link provided in such emails or by emailing an opt-out request to email@example.com.
The request forms on the Site supports encryption to help protect the security of your transfer of data to the Site. Although we will take all reasonable security precautions regarding information stored on the Site, due to the open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that any information stored on our servers, or transmitted to or from a user, will be free from unauthorized access, and we disclaim any liability for any theft or loss of, unauthorized access or damage to, or interception of any data or communications. By using the Site, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
Your California Privacy Rights:
For the purposes of this section only, except where a different definition is noted, "Personal Information" means information that identifies, relates to, describes, is reasonably capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, with a particular California consumer or household, whether it is collected by us through our Site, other online or electronic means, or offline (such as in-person or over the telephone). Personal information does not include publicly available information, information that has been de-identified or aggregated, or other information covered by certain sector-specific privacy laws.
Any terms defined by the CCPA have the same meaning when used in this section.
If you are a visually-impaired customer, a customer who has another disability or a customer who seek support in other language, you may access this notice by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Personal Information Collected
Apollo Interactive collects Personal Information provided by Consumers through the Site. In the past 12 months, we have collected the following information from Consumers:
Category of Information Examples Information Collected Identifiers A real name, alias, postal address, phone number, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, Social Security number, or other similar identifiers. Yes Categories of personal information described in subdivision (e) of Section 1798.80. A name, social security number, physical characteristics or description, address, telephone number, insurance policy number, education, employment, employment history, medical information, or health insurance information. Yes Characteristics of protected classifications under California or federal law Age (40 years or older), race, color, ancestry, national origin, citizenship, religion or creed, marital status, medical condition, physical or mental disability, sex (including gender, gender identity, gender expression, pregnancy or childbirth and related medical conditions), sexual orientation, or veteran military status. Yes Commercial Information Records of personal property, products or services purchased, obtained, or considered, or other purchasing or consuming histories or tendencies. Yes Biometric information An individual's physiological, biological or behavioral characteristics, including an individual's deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA), that can be use, singly or in combination with each other or with other identifying data, to establish individual identity, including but not limited to, imagery of the iris, retina, fingerprint, face, hand, palm, vein patterns, and voice recordings, from which an identifier template, such as a faceprint, a minutiae template, or a voiceprint, can be extracted, and keystroke patterns or rhythms, gait patterns or rhythms, and sleep, health, or exercise data that contain identifying information. No Internet or other electronic network activity information Browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer's interaction with an Internet Web site, application, advertisement. Yes Geolocation data Physical location, position, and movement data. Yes Sensory information Audio and electronic captured by our customer call center. Yes Professional or employment-related information Present and past employment data. Yes Education information Education records maintained by educational institutions or third parties on behalf of these institutions. Yes Inferences drawn from any other information Data reflecting a consumer's preferences, characteristics, habits, attitudes, predispositions, intelligences, and abilities. Yes
Sources of Personal Information Collected
The categories of Personal Information described above are collected from the following categories of sources:
- Directly from Consumers or their agents, such as through Consumers' responses to forms on this Site.
- Directly and indirectly from activity on the Site, such as through our automated collection of information regarding Consumers' interaction with this Site.
- From third-parties that work with us to provide services to Consumers, such as our Third Party Partners that we connect Consumers with to fulfill their requests.
Uses of Personal Information
The information we collect is used to:
- Process submitted information forms to receive quotations or to send you information about our and our Third Party Partners' products and services and other materials that may be of interest to you, consistent with the context in which you provided the information
- Provide the Consumer with information, products, or services that have been requested, whether they are offered by us or our Third Party Partners
- Perform internal and external marketing
- Carry out obligations and enforce contractual rights
- Improve the services provided through the Site, such as through testing, research, analysis, and development
- Respond to requests from law enforcement and government organizations as required by law, court order, or government regulation
- Evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, sale, or other transfer of some or all of our assets whether on an ongoing basis or as part of a discrete transaction in which collected personal information is among the assets transferred
Sharing and Sale of Personal Information
Category of Personal Information Categories of Third Parties Disclosed To Categories of Third Parties Sold To Identifiers Our product/service providers Third Party Partners Characteristics of protected classifications Our product/service providers Third Party Partners Commercial information Our product/service providers Third Party Partners Information relating to Internet activity or other electronic activity Our product/service providers Third Party Partners Geolocation data Our product/service providers Third Party Partners Professional or employment-related information Our product/service providers Third Party Partners Education information Our product/service providers Third Party Partners Inference data Our product/service providers Third Party Partners
Personal Information for minors under 16 years of age is never collected, disclosed, nor sold.
Your Privacy Rights
Consumers have several rights under the CCPA. These include:
- The right to know what categories and specific pieces of Personal Information are collected, disclosed for a business purpose, or sold by requesting this information from us
- The right to request deletion of Personal Information collected by us
- The right to opt-out of the sale of Personal Information
- The right not to receive discriminatory treatment by us for choosing to exercise privacy rights under the CCPA
Even after fulfilling a request for deletion, we are required to maintain records for statutory compliance.
To submit a request to know or delete Personal Information, please either call our toll-free telephone number (877) 363-6341 or send an email to email@example.com. Once we have received a request, we work with Consumers to verify the request.
As part of the verification process, we may ask a Consumer to provide their first and last name, phone number, email, and/or address.
To opt-out of the sale of Personal Information, please complete our interactive webform for Do Not Sell requests.
To designate an authorized agent to submit requests under the CCPA on the Consumer's behalf, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Direct marketing by third parties. Apollo discloses personal information to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes. California residents have the right to request information regarding such practices under California's "Shine the Light" law. If you are a California resident and would like to inquire further, please send an email to email@example.com
Notice of Right to Opt-Out
- Personal Information Collected
Your Nevada Privacy Rights
Nevada residents have the right to request to opt out of any "sale" of their personal information under Nevada SB 220. You may request to opt out of the future sale of your personal information. If you are a Nevada resident and would like to make such a request, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and provide "Nevada Privacy Rights" in the subject line. You must include your full name, email address and postal address in your request so that we can verify your Nevada residence and respond. In the event we sell your personal information after the receipt of your request, we will make reasonable efforts to comply with such request.
The Sites are intended for a general audience and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under age 18 through the Sites.
If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that a child under age 13 has provided us with personal information without parental consent, please send an email to email@example.com. If we become aware that we have collected personal information from children under age 13 without verification of parental consent, we will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
International Data Transfers
531 Main Street
El Segundo, CA 90245